Having been pushing myself to get ready for the grand opening here at Art Brûlant the last little while I have not been riding in to work that much. Today I did and it was well worth it!
- Lots of Trillliums out. Both white and red!
- The Trout Lilies are really prolific as well. They often come before the Trilliums. Nice to see them together
- As I rode I heard, for the first time this year, Oven Birds calling from several places along the way
- Of course it was also nice to hear the Yellow and the Common Yellow Throat Warblers calling too!
- I think I may have heard a Rose Breasted Grosbeak at one point too